Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will comply with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations regarding patient confidentiality, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”) and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITECH”) and the regulations promulgated thereunder.
- This facility does not discriminate against any person on the ground of race, color, or national origin, status in the Armed Forces of the United States or on the basis of disability or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, or in employment. For further information about this policy contact the Administrator at (910) 295-2294 or TDD/State Relay 1-800-676-3777.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Liberty Healthcare and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Liberty Healthcare. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Liberty Healthcare takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Liberty Healthcare’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
-Modify or copy the materials;
-Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
-Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Liberty Healthcare’s website;
-Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
-Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Liberty Senior Living at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Liberty Senior Living’s website are provided “as is”. Liberty Senior Living makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Liberty Healthcare does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Liberty Senior Living or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Liberty Senior Living’s website, even if a Liberty Senior Living authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Liberty Senior Living’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Liberty Senior Living does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Liberty Senior Living may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Liberty Senior Living does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Liberty Senior Living has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Liberty Senior Living of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Liberty Senior Living’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.